As demands of the National curriculum change, the Power Points are constantly being added to.
We have been giving talks for some time on 'What is really going on in the Middle East?' and on Religious Education, are now producing more on these topics. (For more details, see Talks).
The Power Points are accompanied by Teachers' Notes and Lesson Plans, and are designed to take about 50 minutes. They can be used as class material, or for students to read alone in their own time.
The resources are designed on three levels as input for: students of History, Politics, Philosophy and Ethics, Religious Education, Journalism, General Studies, PSHE.
- Sections A-D The Arab-Israeli conflict, for different ages and prior knowledge.
- Section E Power Points on various relevant topics (See below)
- Section F What is really going on in the Middle East?
- Section G Islam, Christianity, Judaism. Their similarities differences, cultures.
Please contact us for further information.
For all levels:
- Section A. Foreword, Timeline, Suggested reading
- Section B. GCSE and younger
1 short simple Power Point presentation and one suggested lesson plan, for those who are able only to commit one lesson to the subject.
Consists of a simple outline of the current situation and outlines the major differences between the two sides.
- Section C. General Studies.
1 slightly more detailed Power Point presentation, and one suggested lesson plan, giving an overview of the current situation, the major issues being discussed, conflicting claims, the media, ethics of war.
- Section D. A-level and university students
DI-VII. 11 Power Point presentations covering the above topics in more detail.
- Section E. Miscellaneous power points and papers on relevant topics for for GCSE, General Studies, A level and university students