The Power Points are designed on three levels as input for: students of History, Politics, Philosophy and Ethics, Religious Studies, Journalism, General Studies.
Please contact us for further information.
For all levels:
- Section A. Foreword, Timeline, Suggested reading
- Section B. GCSE and younger
1 short simple Power Point presentation and one suggested lesson plan, for those who are able only to commit one lesson to the subject.
Consists of a simple outline of the current situation and outlines the major differences between the two sides.
- Section C. General Studies.
1 slightly more detailed Power Point presentation, and one suggested lesson plan, giving an overview of the current situation, the major issues being discussed, conflicting claims, the media, ethics of war.
- Section D. A-level and university students
DI-VII. 11 Power Point presentations covering the above topics in more detail.
- Section E. Miscellaneous power points and papers on relevant topics for for GCSE, General Studies, A level and university students